Complete the form below to watch Introduction to KPIs & Scorecards
You will learn
- The importance of KPIs and scorecards in monitoring the performance of a business and how it can assist in your organisation’s decision making.
- The different types of KPIs that can be set up in the system and what benefit that brings to you.
- How to link KPIs to planning, organisation and custom hierarchy.
- How scorecards can be set up within the solution to help track employee growth and performance
- The benefits derived from performance tracking of employee KPIs and scorecards.
Meet the host
Having worked with more than 185 public and private organisations across a wide rate of sectors, during his 17-year tenure at Camms, Brad lays claim to in-depth knowledge in key areas including governance / risk / compliance, planning and performance and asset management among a host of other specialised areas.
Read and view the latest resources and insights from the Camms team.
Watch our on-demand webinar presented by Camms Principal Consultant, Brad Smith, as he takes you through moving away from spreadsheets to a cloud based solution to effectively manage your risk.
Business leaders know that to generate returns there is a degree of risk-taking needed. Despite this, many struggle to see the value in integrating their risk management and strategic planning activities.
In the context of the current corporate landscape, it no surprise that the concept of risk is inevitable and inherent, with organisations facing a myriad of risks in their daily operations including financial, security, compliance, governance, and reputational risks.
Watch our on-demand webinar presented by Camms Principal Consultant, Brad Smith, as he takes you through the fundamentals in creating, populating and linking KPIs and Scorecards within Camms.Strategy.