Terms & Conditons
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS SITE
- Who we are and how to contact us
cammsgroup.com is a website (Site) operated by C A TECHNOLOGY PTY LTD ABN 80 101 710 534 trading as CAMMS, of 391 King William Street, Adelaide SA 5000, AUSTRALIA (we, us and our).
Our contact details are at: https://cammsgroup.com/contact-us/
- By using our Site you accept these terms
- We may make changes to these terms
We amend these terms from time to time. Every time you wish to use our Site, please check these terms to ensure you understand the terms that apply at that time.
These terms were most recently updated on 8th January 2021.
- We may make changes to our Site
We may update and change our Site from time to time, including to reflect changes to our products, our users’ needs, changes in law and our business priorities.
- We may suspend or withdraw our Site
Our Site is made available free of charge.
We do not guarantee that our Site, or any content on it, will always be available, uninterrupted or be error-free. We may suspend or withdraw or restrict the availability of all or any part of our Site for business and operational reasons.
- Eligibility to use our Site
Our Site is directed to users who are at least 18 years old and are residing in and using this Site within Australia, the United States, the United Kingdom and any other countries in which we have customers. We do not represent that content available on or through our Site is appropriate for use or available in other locations. If you access our Site from outside these locations, you do at your risk and you are responsible for compliance with laws applicable to your accessing the Site from your location.
- You must keep your account details safe
If you choose, or you are provided with, a user identification code, password or any other piece of information as part of our security procedures, you must treat such information as confidential. You must not disclose it to any third party.
If you know or suspect that anyone other than you knows your user identification code or password, you must promptly notify us at email@example.com.
- How you may use material on our Site
We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in our Site, and in the material published on it. Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved.
Our status (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors of content on our Site must always be acknowledged.
You must not use any part of the content on our Site for commercial purposes without obtaining a licence to do so from us or our licensors.
You must not delete or alter any copyright, trade mark or other proprietary rights notices from copies of materials from this Site.
The material on the Site may include documents (such as white papers, press releases, and FAQs etc). You may download and print off these documents, provided: you do not remove or alter any copyright notice; you use the documents only for your personal use and information, and don’t copy or post them on any network computer or broadcast in any media; and you may not modify the documents, or use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text. You may not commercially exploit the documents or use them for any other purpose.
The material on the Site may also include Software that we make available to download from the Site. Any use of such Software is governed by the terms of the customer agreement or end user licence agreement, which may accompany or be included with the Software (Licence Terms). Any Software that is downloaded from this Site is available solely for use by end users according to the Licence Terms. Any reproduction or redistribution of the Software that is not in accordance with the Licence Terms is expressly prohibited by law. Without limiting the foregoing, the reproduction or copying of the Software to another server or location for further reproduction or redistribution is expressly prohibited, unless expressly permitted by the Licence Terms.
The Software is only warranted according to the Licence Terms. We disclaim all other warranties and conditions with regard to the Software, including all warranties and conditions of merchantability, whether express, implied or statutory, fitness for a particular purpose, title and non-infringement.
If we make any third-party tools available for use or download from the Site, we do not make any assurances with regard to the accuracy of the results or output that derives from such use of any such tools and utilities.
- Do not rely on information on this Site
This Site is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis, and we make no representations or warranties, express or implied, regarding the operation or availability of the Site.
The content on our Site is provided for general information only. It is not intended to amount to advice on which you should rely.
Although we make reasonable efforts to update the information on our Site, we make no representations, warranties or guarantees, whether express or implied, that the content on our Site is accurate, complete or up-to-date.
- We are not responsible for websites we link to
Where our Site contains links to other sites (including banner advertisements and sponsored links) and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only. Such links should not be interpreted as approval by us of those linked websites or information you may obtain from them. We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources, and you access third party websites entirely at your own risk and subject to the terms and conditions of use for those websites.
- Limitation of liability
In no event will we, our affiliates or their licensors, service providers, employees, agents, officers or directors be liable for damages of any kind, under any legal theory, arising out of or in connection with your use, or inability to use, our Site, any websites linked to it, any content on our Site or such other websites or any services or items obtained through our Site or such other websites, including any direct, indirect, special, incidental, consequential or punitive damages, including but not limited to, personal injury, pain and suffering, emotional distress, loss of revenue, loss of profits, loss of business or anticipated savings, loss of use, loss of goodwill, loss of data, and whether caused by tort (including negligence), breach of contract or otherwise, even if foreseeable.
Nothing in this clause affects any liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law. We do not exclude or limit in any way our liability to you where it would be unlawful to do so. This includes liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence or the negligence of our employees, agents or subcontractors and for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation. Where our liability cannot be excluded, we limit our liability to the fullest extent permitted by the Australian Consumer Law.
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold us, our affiliates, licensors and service providers, and each of their respective officers, directors, employees, contractors, agents, licensors, suppliers, successors and assigns, harmless from and against any claims, liabilities, damages, judgments, awards, losses, costs, expenses or fees (including reasonable attorneys’ fees) arising out of or relating to your violation of these terms or your use of the Site, including, but not limited to your use of any information obtained from the Site and any use of the Site’s content, services and products other than as expressly authorised in these terms.
Different limitations and exclusions of liability will apply to liability arising as a result of the supply of any products to you, which will be set out in our customer agreement terms (https://cammsgroup.com/contract-terms-and-conditions/) or other written agreement between us.
- We are not responsible for viruses
We do not guarantee that our Site will be secure or free from bugs or viruses or any other type of malicious code or software.
You are responsible for configuring your technology to access our Site. You should use your own antivirus software.
- Rules about linking to our Site
You may link to our home page, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it. The website in which you are linking must comply in all respects with the content standards set out in paragraph 12.
You must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists.
Our Site must not be framed or mirrored on any other Site, nor may you create a link to any part of our Site other than the home page.
We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
If you wish to link to or make any use of content on our Site other than that set out above, please contact us.
- Australian law applies to disputes
- Prohibited uses
You may use the Site only for lawful purposes and in accordance with these terms. You agree not to use the Site:
- in any way that violates any applicable federal, state, local or international law or regulation (including, without limitation, any laws regarding the export of data or software to and from other countries);
- for the purpose of exploiting, harming or attempting to exploit or harm minors in any way by exposing them to inappropriate content, asking for personally identifiable information or otherwise;
- to send, knowingly receive, upload, download, use or re-use any material which does not comply with the content standards set out in paragraph 12 of these terms;
- to transmit, or procure the sending of, any advertising or promotional material, including any “junk mail”, “chain letter” or “spam” or any other similar solicitation;
- to impersonate or attempt to impersonate us, any of our employees, another user or any other person or entity (including, without limitation, by using email addresses associated with any of the foregoing); or
- to engage in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits anyone’s use or enjoyment of the Site, or which, as determined by us, may harm us or users of the Site or expose them to liability.
Additionally, you agree not to:
- use the Site in any manner that could disable, overburden, damage, or impair the Site or interfere with any other party’s use of the Site, including their ability to engage in real time activities through the Site;
- use any robot, spider or other automatic device, process or means to access the Site for any purpose, including monitoring or copying any of the material on the Site;
- use any manual process to monitor or copy any of the material on the Site or for any other unauthorised purpose without our prior written consent;
- use any automatic or manual process to reverse engineer or decompile any part of the Site;
- use any device, software or routine that interferes with the proper working of the Site;
- introduce any viruses, trojan horses, worms, logic bombs, spyware, computer code, file, programme or material which is malicious or technologically harmful;
- attempt to gain unauthorised access to, interfere with, damage or disrupt any parts of the Site, the server on which the Site is stored, or any server, computer or database connected to the Site;
- attack the Site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack; or
- otherwise attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Site.
We may report any of the activities above to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will cooperate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use our Site will cease immediately.