The latest round of G2 quarterly software category reports have been compiled for Fall 2021, and we are delighted to announce that Camms.Risk has been named as a “Leader” in the Operational Risk Management category, and a “High Performer” for GRC Platforms.
Here at Camms, we value any feedback we receive from our client base – and G2 is a valuable conduit for this. G2 is a global software marketplace that helps a reported 5.5 million people every month make smarter software decisions by leveraging authentic peer reviews. Business professionals, buyers, investors, and analysts use the site to compare and select the best software and services based on these reviews and synthesised social data.
Operational Risk Management Software
We are incredibly proud that Camms.Risk has ranked as a “Leader” in the Operational Risk Management category of the G2 report – the first time we have achieved this highest of accolades, with 100% of user reviews signalling that the ‘product is going in the right direction’.
This recognition underscores the emergence and growth of Camms.Risk – our industry-recognised software solution that offers a comprehensive integrated approach to all aspects of GRC – as an attractive alternative to the traditional players in this space. Our comprehensive solution stands out from an extremely competitive risk software space; one that is crowded with a wide selection of vendors that each have their strengths.
Camms.Risk’s other satisfaction ratings in the Operational Risk Management category include:
- ‘Excellent’ Net Promoter Score of 66
- 96% Quality of support
- 95% Ease of doing business with
- 91% Ease of use
- 88% Meets requirements
Governance, Risk and Compliance (GRC) Platform
When it comes to making high-stakes decisions like choosing a GRC software solution for your business, you’ll want to select a platform that has a first-class reputation. You can rest assured that Camms.Risk is continually highly rated by users, after it was ranked a “High Performer” in G2’s ‘GRC Platform’ category for the 8th consecutive quarter – a consistent performance that is supported by a quicker go-live time than many other platforms in this space.
Time to value is a key differentiator for Camms.Risk. The comprehensive out-of-the-box platform, combined with our collaborative approach to implementation, ensures users benefit from a fully integrated solution without delay. According to the G2 report, the average go-live time is 2 1/2 months, with 92% of users highlighting the ‘quality of support’.
Camms other satisfaction ratings in the ‘GRC Platform’ category include:
- ‘Excellent’ Net Promoter Score of 64
- 95% Product is going in the right direction
- 90% Ease of admin
- 89% Ease of doing business with
- 88% Ease of use
- 88% Meets requirements
Choosing the right governance, risk, and compliance (GRC) software for your business is a critical decision that requires detailed research and analysis. Unfortunately, the decision-making process is often clouded by a paradox of choice in the GRC space. That’s why decision-makers are increasingly relying on business solution review platforms like G2. Their ratings based on real user reviews provide the foresight required to make informed decisions by comparing a wide selection of vendors against a range of pertinent factors.
Camms.Risk’s impressive ranking across the board in G2’s ‘Operational Risk Management’ and ‘GRC Platform’ categories are powered by the authentic voice of our customers. By taking the time to access verified user reviews, potential customers can make informed decisions that drive their business forward.
Camms.Risk provides a central point of oversight that has the power to facilitate key risk requirements:
- Risk management: embeds operational risk management into your business’s WHS culture, so you can identify, track and manage risks effectively.
- Incident reporting and monitoring: facilitates incident and near misses reporting in real-time, and the investigation process post-event.
- Compliance management: identifies areas of non-compliance to drive business action and address legislative changes.
- Flexible registers and workflows: allows you to Keep track or whatever register you need with integrated workflows for automated management.
- Audit management: allows you to schedule and manage internal and external audits and utilise the results.
- Cyber & IT risk management: ensures that cyber risk is given visibility across all levels of your organisation.
- Third-party risk management: provides comprehensive workflows for third-party risk assessment and ongoing monitoring.
Find out more about Camms. Risk and request a demo today.