To provide our customers with assurance around Camms’ ongoing commitment to information security management, we are pleased to announce that we have recently achieved certification of the ISO 27001:2013 standard for our major offices around the globe. This followed an in-depth set of assessments over the past 6 months including onsite audits in all locations.
Achieving this independent certification further cements our dedication to following best practices in information security and complying with internationally and locally recognised standards and regulations.
What is ISO 27001?
ISO 27001 is a security management standard that specifies a set of best practices and controls. As an internationally recognised standard, it means that as an organisation we have closely examined our information security risks and implemented a systematic, risk-based approach to;
- managing the security of our information assets
- reviewing controls on an ongoing basis
- internal testing processes for conformity
- auditing processes
Benefits to our customers
The ISO27001:2013 certification will assist us in
- identifying and improving IT risks each year, allowing us to better protect the information assets entrusted to us by our customers
- preparing for future surveillance audits to demonstrate to all stakeholders, that we are future-proofed
- better management of our own internal systems, structure and day to day processes and procedures to meet client requirements
Achieving the ISO 27001:2013 certification took a lot of effort from every member of our organisation. We all look forward to better serving our clients and responding to the exciting, new challenges and opportunities that come with achieving other globally recognised certifications.
For more information on ISO 27001 certification click here