We are excited to be attending #RISK 2022 – Europe’s leading risk-focused expo event in London at the ExCeL arena! #RISK is a leading European event bringing together the risk community to debate, learn and break down silos between sectors – and Camms is honoured to be a Gold Sponsor.
While risk is everyone’s business, many organisations still tend to adopt a fragmented approach to risk management – leaving many departments including HR, Audit, Compliance, Finance, Sales and Legal to handle risks differently and almost always in isolation. #RISK aims to break down those silos.
Free to attend, this flagship event promises to be a symposium of meaningful debate and discussion in an unprecedented age of risk management – with 300+ speakers and 150 exhibitors coming together under one roof. With 5,000 attendees expected over the two-day physical event, #RISK is set to be the largest gathering of its kind in 2022.
#RISK will address the big issues via five content hubs – Data Protection & Privacy Hub, Cyber Security Hub, ESG Hub, Financial Risk Hub and GRC Hub, each offering insightful sessions, ample opportunities for networking, case studies, panel discussions and high-level thought leadership presentations. View the full agenda.
Topics which will be covered include changes to the regulatory landscape, third-party risk management, linking performance to ESG strategy, and managing the risk from insider threats, plus many others. Notable speakers confirmed so far include:
- Michael Rasmussen, GRC Analyst & Pundit and ‘Godfather of GRC’
- Kimberley Cole, Chief Risky Woman of Risky Women
- Oliver Bullough, Journalist and bestselling author of ‘Moneyland’ and ‘Butler to the World’
- Rory Stewart OBE, Academic, Politician & Diplomat, former Secretary of State for International Development
- Tim Neil, Chief Risk Officer of New Payment Platforms at Mastercard
- Sylvie Sasaki, Sustainability Director and ESG Lead for UK at CBRE
Who should attend #RISK?
#RISK is aimed at CCO, CROs, CTOs, CISOs, COOs, CPOs, CDOs, CFOs, CMOs, Regulatory Risk Directors, Heads of Internal Control, Heads of Operational Resilience, Heads of Enterprise Risk Management, Heads of Assurance, Heads of ESG, MLROs, DPOs, in-house counsels, lawyers, retailers, system integrators and IT consultants.
Panel Discussion Featuring Camms – Reaping the Benefits of Risk Management: A Business Enabler
Our Head of Presales, Tom Kerin will appear in a panel discussion titled ‘Reaping the Benefits of Risk Management: A Business Enabler’ on day 1 (16th November). He will be joined by Ollythia Bernard–Stewart, International Head of Operations Risk of Wells Fargo, Kishan Majithia, Executive Director, Technology & Information Risk at Morgan Stanley, and Abisola Barber, Director and Global Head of Thematic Risk and ICG Compliance at Citi.
The session will address how revolutions in work patterns, technology and society are changing business models, with regulation struggling to keep up. When it comes to risk – big bets can lead to big wins, the session will touch on the up-to-date knowledge of the risk landscape, explore how to build a risk-conscious culture, and share insights into which risk management tools you need to ensure your bets pay off. If you are attending #RISK be sure to catch the presentation in the GRC theatre at 13.25pm.
Visit the Camms Booth
Our team look forward to sharing their perspectives and experiences on how the risk landscape is evolving across multiple sectors, and supporting organisations to reduce risk, remain compliant and optimise business growth.
We invite you to stop by our booth (number C60) located between the Risk & ESG theatres to catch up with the Camms experts and discuss your risk management and ESG needs. Make sure you get your free pair of socks as we invite you to ‘take your first steps to GRC success’ and enter our competition to win a Samsung tablet, find out more here.
To see the Camms solution in action, catch one of our short but informative ‘Software Teasers’ in the mini theatre at our booth.
Day 1 – Wednesday 16th of November
|9:30 – 10:00||Risk Driven Decision Making for Business Leaders|
|11:05 – 11:15||Risk Management Reporting – Getting More From a GRC Tool|
|12:40 – 13:10||Managing Risks Aligned with ISO 31000|
|16.30 – 17.00||The Foundations of ESG Reporting|
Day 2 – Thursday 17th of November
|9:30 – 10:00||An Organisational Front-Line Approach To Building a Risk Culture|
|12:00 – 12:10||The Foundations of ESG Reporting|
|12:40 – 12:55||Aligning Risk Management with Strategic Objectives|
|16:00 – 16.30||Risk Driven Decision Making for Business Leaders|
Our core risk management capabilities help our clients to:
- Link their risk management process to their strategy, enabling a clear visibility to achieve their vision, goals and objectives.
- Reduce the cost of risk monitoring and reporting by building a comprehensive risk register, performing risk assessments and tracking KPIs and risk tolerance all within one automated solution.
- Maximise buy-in for the risk management process with intuitively structured frameworks that make it straightforward for users to work through the risk assessment process and to log risks.
- Make the right business decisions with a clear understanding of their impact on all areas of your organisation.
- Create a risk-aware and accountable culture that makes everyone responsible for risk with an intuitive system that enables teams to feed into the risk management programme.
Get further details on the #RISK event and register here. For more information on how Camms can help you to perfect an integrated approach to Governance, Risk & Compliance across your organisation, simply request a demo.