Join Camms at the CeFPro 7th annual Operational Risk Management USA congress. A leading regional event dedicated to the financial services industry discussing best-practice solutions to manage the increasingly complex operational risk environment. This year’s congress will revolve around key topics including Resilience, Third Party Risk, Data Privacy, the Social Aspect of ESG, Risk Quantification, RCSA’s, Business Continuity, and Model Risk.
Over the course of two action-packed days, attendees can expect to hear from over 30 leading subject matter experts, as they share their knowledge through a series of breakthrough presentations, panel discussions, Q&A’s and much more. Plus, take advantage of over 7 hours of peer–to–peer networking time and enjoy the evening drinks reception. View the full agenda here.
Notable key speakers include the Director of Operational Risk Management at Barclays, SVP of Operational Risk and Resilience at HSBC USA, Head of Vendor Risk Management at Commerzbank, Head of Risk Appetite & Reporting at Société Générale, and the Former Director of Risk Management at Lloyds Banking group. There are also speakers from many other high profile financial services firms including Wells Fargo, Scotiabank, Citi, and Federal Reserve Bank of New York. View speaker line-up here.
Meet the Camms Team
While you are at the event, make sure to stop by the Camms booth to talk to our expert team about how we can make operational risk management part of your culture, so you can identify and manage risks with confidence, escalate accordingly and put controls in place to track progress. Reach out to us ahead of the event to book time with our team to see a live demo.
We are passionate about sharing how our technology can enable you to establish effective risk management capabilities to make informed business decisions, and to turn risk management into an important tool that the C-suite can use to gain a competitive advantage.
Our risk management capabilities support organisations to:
- Link their risk management process to their strategy, enabling clear visibility to achieve their vision, goals and objectives.
- Reduce the cost of risk monitoring and reporting by building a comprehensive risk register, performing risk assessments and tracking KPI’s and risk tolerance all within one automated solution.
- Maximise buy-in for the risk management process with intuitive structured frameworks that make it straightforward for users to work through the risk assessment process and log risks.
- Make the right business decisions with a clear understanding of their impact on all areas of your organisation.
- Create a risk-aware and accountable culture that makes everyone responsible for risk with an intuitive system that enables teams to feed into the risk management programme.
The Team at Camms look forward to meeting you at the event. For further details on the event and to register, visit the CeFPro site. For more information on how Camms can help you perfect an integrated approach to Governance, Risk & Compliance across your organisation, request a demo.