Camms is proud to be a sponsor at the RIMS Canada Conference 2022!
Join Camms at the 48th Annual RIMS Canada Conference 2022 and participate in this industry focused event, well-known for providing keynote speakers, panel discussions and educational sessions with risk management experts.
Hosted by the 10 Canadian RIMS Chapters every fall, the conference and its exhibit hall are set to welcome vendors and risk professionals at all levels, from all backgrounds and parts of the world. The conference is ideal for those with responsibilities in the areas of Enterprise & Strategic Risk Management, Risk Management, Internal Audit, and Corporate Compliance. Risk management professionals attend this conference to seek solutions to the everyday challenges they face, and through education and networking, they’ll walk away with new resources and techniques to demonstrate risk management value for their organisations. Attendees can expect to attend a range of informative sessions across a wide range of risk-related topics by notable key speakers at the forefront of the risk industry.
Catch keynote presentations from:
- Barb Stegemann – Best-selling Author | CEO of Award-Winning Social Enterprise, The 7 Virtues Peace Perfumes
- Janice Gross Stein – Founding Director of the Munk School of Global Affairs, University of Toronto
- Kate Davis – Comedian, Writer, Speaker and Actress
The conference is set to offer 100+ hours of education, countless networking opportunities, and ample time to explore innovative solutions in the marketplace – there is something for everyone. In addition to the in-depth sessions, there will be shorter presentations in the Thought Leader Theater. View the full agenda here.
Meet the Camms Team at Booth #416
If you are attending the event, make sure you stop by our booth #416 to meet the Camms team. Find out about how the Camms risk experts can support your business to solve its GRC pain points and learn how your organisation can leverage our best practice solution to successfully manage risk. The team will be happy to give you a live demo. If you would like to arrange a specific time during one of the breaks to discuss your GRC requirements contact us.
Our risk management capabilities can support your organisation to:
- Link your risk management process to your strategy, enabling clear visibility to achieve your vision, goals and objectives.
- Reduce the cost of risk monitoring and reporting by building a comprehensive risk register, performing risk assessments and tracking KPI’s and risk tolerance all within one automated solution.
- Maximise buy-in for the risk management process with intuitive structured frameworks that make it straightforward for users to work through the risk assessment process and log risks.
- Make the right business decisions with a clear understanding of their impact on all areas of your organisation.
- Create a risk-aware and accountable culture that makes everyone responsible for risk with an intuitive system that enables teams to feed into the risk management programme.
- Link risk to other essential business processes including, strategic planning, compliance, ESG, policy management and incident reporting to understand the impact of risk on different business areas.
Our expert team look forward to meeting you at the conference. To register, or for more details on the event, visit RIMS Canada Conference 2022. To learn more about how Camms can help your business redefine the way your organisation pursues opportunity and manages risk, reach out to us for a demo.